Krishna.com Talent Show

An open-mic talent show for our Krishna.com community. Submit your poems, writings, essays, artwork, videos, audio blogs, podcasts about Krishna conscious topics to our feedback form. Review and post constructive comments on other people's submissions to encourage them and/or help them improve their talents.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Poems About Krishna

Another Krishna.com visitor, Subasri Narendran, keeps a blog of original poetry about Krishna written from the perspective of famous devotees like Sudama and Mother Yashoda.

> I wrote these verses and some more around janmashtami
> this year, when I was thinking about the magic of a
> baby called Krishna. I have written these from the
> point of view of different people, who figure in the
> legends associated with him.
>
> I have concentrated more on feelings rather than rhyme
> in these verses I am sending now.
>
> I would know I have communicated well, if people who
> read these feel touched by the same emotions I had
> while writing these.

http://naren108.blogspot.com/

Visit Subasri's blog at the above link, read the poems, then post your feedback and comments here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link not working....Please look and fix. thanks.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Business Aruba said...

Dear considered devotee of Krishna, please, accepts my respectful reverences, please it uses the program of Google: Picasa to put photos in his blog.
Regards
Mahatma dasa
from Aruba
a devotee, submerged in the material world.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found out that there is a krishna community from krishna.com
Swell !!! I adore Krishna :-)
I invite all to read what i scribbled during one of those moments I pondered over the charm of my favourite blue celestial cowheard, check it out on http://chutneytalk.blogspot.com/

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 haikus

where is the meaning
oh summer sun, winter winds
this heart misses you

existing within
my world, reaching toward You
sincere yet lacking

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home